Concrete Crack Repair Process
The team at CDC’s Surface Treatment division employs several crack repair techniques to get the job done right, depending on the nature of the crack.
- Filling: Clean the cracks by removing contaminants that will prevent bonding, then injection-fill with specialty resin.
- Seal Surfaces:Prevent other new contaminants from interfering with bond.
- Test For Leaks: Ensure the patch is water- and air-tight and pressure test.
- Clean Up & Return To Use:Leave the job site with a warranty in place for workmanship.
CDC Surface Treatment Areas
- Parking Decks
- Storage Areas
- Compactor Rooms
- Ground Pool And Pool Surround
- Drainage Areas
Parking Garage Resurfacing / Waterproofing / Epoxy Process
Work is performed with inspection by the engineer and manufacturer’s representative to check the work and ensure proper procedures are followed
- Plan and implement traffic diversion; closing off areas and setting up stop lights.
- Surface preparation – Grind the area where necessary.
- Fill and patch cracks in surface and areas around drains.
- Apply 4 layers of engineer approved specialty coatings from primer to topcoat, to provide the best protection against future wear:
- P-801-VOC Single component concrete and Interlaminary Urethane Coating Primer / Solvent
Bisphenol Mixture / Primer.
- P-802- FC Fast Cure, Low VOC Coating Base Coat.
- 804 FC Fast Cure, Low VOC Coating Intermediate Coat and Non-UV Top Coat / Polyisocyanate Mixture.
- 806 – FC Fast Cure, Low VOC Coating UV Top Coat.
Fill in the form to book a walk through and free condition assessment report.